Monday, November 19, 2012

A Little More

To give readers a starting off point considering my personal style and taste, here is a quick inspiration board I made from the things I'm seeing and adoring right now from Fall going in to Winter!

--Comment and let me know what you're loving from fall right now!--





--Leopard is a big one, but I am extremely picky on the way it is styled, it can go in quite the trashy direction if done wrong! This fall I bought a floppy brim fedora similar to the image in the lower right corner and I was so surprised to see how well it fit in with all of my go-to sweater-boot pairings. --



...For those who are inspiration image junkies here is a link to my pinterest!




--Images (in inspiration board) courtesy of: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com, menstyle1.com, meganthology.com, and www.freepeople.com






No comments:

Post a Comment